Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't posted for a long time on my blog because of my busy schedule. But I'm back now! Here's a set of yellow flowers to celebrate the success of our new President Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino. The Filipino people are hoping for a big change in our country.

I don't own any flower business or shop as of the moment but who knows what will the future bring. I just love plants and flowers which inspired me to create this blog.

Please keep on supporting my blog and I will keep you updated with different flower arrangements as well as facts and ideas about the flowers that I might find interesting to discuss on my blog.

God bless everyone...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!!
I loved your post. It was outstanding. I really want to read some more. If you need flowers of variety then we may assist you.

Muhammad Abubakar said...

Hi!
Really a great work i like this post thanks for sharing valentines flowers

atif saleem said...

your post is so nice. i m very happy to share my comments with you. thanks.
mothers day flowers