Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't posted for a long time on my blog because of my busy schedule. But I'm back now! Here's a set of yellow flowers to celebrate the success of our new President Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino. The Filipino people are hoping for a big change in our country.

I don't own any flower business or shop as of the moment but who knows what will the future bring. I just love plants and flowers which inspired me to create this blog.

Please keep on supporting my blog and I will keep you updated with different flower arrangements as well as facts and ideas about the flowers that I might find interesting to discuss on my blog.

God bless everyone...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!!
I loved your post. It was outstanding. I really want to read some more. If you need flowers of variety then we may assist you.

Muhammad Abubakar said...

Hi!
Really a great work i like this post thanks for sharing valentines flowers

atif saleem said...

your post is so nice. i m very happy to share my comments with you. thanks.
mothers day flowers

YEKE China Valve Manufacture said...

Slide gate valves are commonly selected for applications involving bulk materials, powders, and other demanding process environments. Slide Gate Valve Suppliers in China